- Me: Can I get two half-pound pieces of fish?
- Dude at the meat counter: You mean a pound in two pieces?
- Me: ...yes.
- *The following week*
- Me: Can I get a pound of fish in two pieces?
- Lady at the meat counter: You mean two half-pound pieces?
On the radio this morning
- Chick DJ: So that means if your computer dies, you won't lose anything, right? Because it's all in the cloud?
- Dude DJ: Yeah, but the problem is when the cloud goes down. Then it's like Terminator...the network crashes...everything gets all screwed up, and then it becomes self-aware...
“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them. ” —Agatha Christie, An Autobiography (via itsfromabook)